One Time For the Mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sqdG-8xjIE. This piece has some nice scratches which I would like to hear more. I like how this piece is all about mind over matter. There is some nice implementation of classical music in this which I was particularly fond of. Plus my favorite album is Aceyalone "A book of Human Language" and so I really liked how RJD2&Aceyalone mix on "A beautiful mind". I was super sleeping on Kenny Dope but after listening to this song "Get on Down" I was willing to say this gets a staple for the best song on this mixtape. This whole mixtape was filled with gems and bringing back Mic Geronimo whom I remember was getting international fame on the underground scene and it was gorgeous bringing him back. It was wise putting KRS and Pac on the mixtape but I think they could have put better songs by these two legends. Also adding TCQ(Tribe Called Quest) in the element is super fresh!!! Plus you see how beautiful waters and beautiful minds come together and so the mixtape combines mind, spirit, and the ecosystem.  I believe that true artists and mixtapes like this are super slept on. I mean 11,728 views is not enough for such a cast on this mixtape. However, there is some mediocre material on this mixtape which is just kinda template conscious hip hop as far as lyrics i.e. Motion Man ft. Gift of Gab on One Time for your mind or Blueprint "Trouble On My Mind" . The instrumentals on this whole album are the truth!!! Don't get it twisted all the artists on the mixtape have phenomenal discographies and are all proven lyricists but just my opinion

``My favorite songson mixtape:
A Beautiful Mind - Aceyalone & RJD2
Get On Down (to Natural Law's 1st Principle- All is Mind) - Kenny Dope (Mark Passio refix) 
Mind Power - A Tribe Called Quest
One Time For Your Mind - Mindz I


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jimmy Two Shoes

Andrei Poll

Christian Rap Mix #25